May 16, 2010

Magic Springs With The Stacy's

Ethan wanted Melanie to ride with him :(
I stayed with the girls while they slurped their lemonade!
I can't express in words how much I love this picture!
Maddie Grace and Ethan
Ethan rode the Mine Ride with Daddy
Jackson and Addi Grace!

The day started off a raining mess.  We met up with Matt, Melanie, Conner, Maddi Grace and Jackson in the parking lot.  We had to run into the park because it started coming a downpour.  We did our best to stay dry the first 30 minutes of our trip but we failed miserably.  It rained so hard and so fast we couldn't help but get wet.  We had a great time after the rain stopped.  The park wasn't very busy the first couple of hours after the rain stopped so we enjoyed no line riding again.  We love the Stacy's and their company.  Can't wait for out next trip with them!!!  LH&K Always!

No comments: