First Practice
1st Practice
Matt lining the kids up...
Team Picture Day...Also our first game.
She thinks his phone is sexy....LOL
This picture his hilarious. Look at Addi Grace's face. When she finally got to me with that ball, the little girl behind her said "that's my ball" all upset because she thought AG was stealing. That's my girl.....
Post game ring pops ROCK!
Mr. and Mrs. Mischevious
Underneath all this toughness is my sweet, precious boy!!!
This is our first attempt at soccer, ever. The most we know about soccer is what we have seen on the TV's at Casa Mexicana, sad I know. But we are learning now. You decided to play soccer instead of T-Ball this spring and I signed your Daddy up to coach before he even knew it. You should have heard some of the conversations we had in the car. He couldn't believe it. But, your Mom is smarter than your Dad. You see, I knew he wouldn't want to sit on the sidelines and just watch. He is hands on in everything you kids do, why stop now. The ride home from your first game went something like this "Man, I'm glad you signed me up to coach. That was a good time. I enjoyed it and there is no way I could have sat on the sidelines and had fun watching". I know your Daddy better than he knows himself and Mommy ALWAYS knows what's best....just remember that kids when you get older!!!! LH&K Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment