December 16, 2008

It's All About Addison




OK, So I admit it is difficult to take pictures of Addison when I hold her all the time. I finally put her down the other day so I could get a couple of shots of her before she got fussy. And it didn't take long for her to get fussy I assure you! She is as spoiled as Ethan was. I know I shouldn't hold her ALL THE TIME but I just can't help myself. They grow up so fast and I don't want to miss a thing along the way. We cannot believe Ethan is already 2 years old and Addison is one month old. Oh how time flies.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Aaaah! I was wondering where the Addison pictures were! :) I know it has to be different the second time around because you have lived thru how fast they grow and change!