
As most of you know, my husband is obsessed with duck hunting. He now has our son obsessed with ducks too! Last night the boys were in the garage doing man things when Ethan grabbed a couple of the duck decoys, brought them in the house and proceeded to put them in the tub and turn the water on to give them a bath. We had no idea what he was doing until we heard the water running. We snuck in to get a peek and the pictures are what we found. Addison was chillin in her swing while all this was going on so I had to snap a few pics of her pretty face too!
1 comment:
Tooo funny! I never knew clean ducks were a requirement for successful duck hunting! I think Addision is dreaming of girl time shopping and manicures and pedicures while the boys are in the woods! :)
Post a Comment