
Ok, I have to admit your Daddy is pretty good with a camera. I absolutely love this picture of you and Maddi Grace. Could they get any cuter, really??? Nah!

Son, you are off to a great start. I hope you always use your manors and open the door for a lady although, I think you were trying to push her over so you could drive!!!!

Riding off into the sunset........

We took Ethan to Maddi Grace's 3rd birthday party today. I loved the part where you two got into her new jeep and her Dad said "Maddi Grace isn't ready for a car date". I couldn't help but laugh. Ethan got to eat Dora cake and Maddi Grace shared one of her two cookies with you. I cannot believe that my baby boy is old enough to go to a friends birthday party. Where does the time go? It's almost like we will wake up tomorrow and you will be going on real car dates. I will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting on you to get home to tell me all about it with your Dad telling me to mind my own business. I could go into a full panic attack just thinking about you or your sister dating. Although you are getting bigger and more independent by the day, you will always be my sweet baby boy. My love for you and your sister is bigger than the entire Universe! LH&K Always!
3 comments:
How cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time at the birthday party!
He is so stinkin' cute!
How fun! I can assure you it is the first of MANY parties! I think Lexi has a busier social calender than I do!! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment