June 23, 2009

Fathers Day and Breakfast Buddies

Fathers Day this year was great. We surprised Peepaw at church and boy was he excited. Peepaw was telling GG how much he wished his kids were there just minutes before we walked in the door. God answer that wish pretty quick and we were happy to spend time together in worship. We received several compliments on how well the two of you behaved. You both make us so proud to have you. That afternoon we went out on the boat and met up with Maddie Grace and her family. Ethan was super excited to see her. We then went back to Papa's house to see him. He and Nana made all of us dinner and it was so good.
I as able to snap a few pictures while you kids ate breakfast together before going to school. I just love seeing how you two interact. I see just how much Addi Grace already loves her big brother and looks up to him for guidance. I know I love my big brothers even though I don't get to see them or talk to them as much as I would like. You two young'uns keep me pretty busy these days and I love it!!! :) LH&K Always!

No comments: