July 1, 2009

The Sunday Paper

My sweet boy asked me if he could wear my hat. How could you ever say no to a face so sweet as his. I sure can't. I spent the remainder of the evening with "hat head" and a super sized grin. I just want to eat you up!!!!
This is the first time Addi Grace has tasted real unsweetened apple sauce. I don't think she likes the texture. Good thing big brother was standing by to graciously offer to eat the rest of it for her. Way to take one for the team ;)
She cracks me up. These has become her usual attempt at crawling. Addi Grace either hops like a frog or pushes up on the tips of her toes in an attempt at standing.
Have I told you lately how much I LOVE the weekends. Especially the ones where we wake up, get coffee, sit around in our PJ's and read the paper. Ethan goes straight for the ToysRUs ad and points out all the stuff he needs. Addison loves the sound of paper. She rolls around in it as if it were money. Wouldn't that be nice. Wake up on Sunday morning to a yellow bag full of money to go shopping with.

No comments: