July 17, 2009

Toothful Tuesday

She sleeps like a baby on her big brother!

They really should give kids just ONE sticker at Kroger!

they are spending more and more time together watching their favorite, VeggieTales.

Sweet Sleeping Baby Girl

This picture was taken right after I found the tooth!

I wish I could sleep on the job!

Addi Grace got her first tooth on Tuesday. I decided to work from home since she was having a terrible reaction to her antibiotics. She was playing around in the floor while I worked Tuesday morning and the next thing I knew, BAM she was out like a light. She doesn't look very comfortable but I guess when a girl is pooped, she's pooped! Ethan wanted to hold his baby sister in our bed while they watched their morning Veggie Tale episode and Addi Grace fell fast asleep in her brothers arms. Have I told you lately how much I LOVE my life?!?!?!? LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Dana & Brandon said...

The picture of Addi asleep on Ethan is the sweetest thing ever!!! I hope Dylan does that well with Avery.