July 7, 2009

It's Never Easy Letting Go

You took a nap in your crib for the first time Monday afternoon. I laid you in your crib one time to put lotion on you after a bath and that is pretty much the only time you have been in your crib. So, we started out with a nap and you loved your room. That night I went against my own desires to keep you close to me and let you sleep the night through in your bed. You slept great but Mommy sure is a tired girl today. I watched you through the video monitor countless times. I miss you being right next to me. Your Dad has been saying it's time for you to move to your room for some time now. You are crawling all over the place now and developing by leaps and bounds each and every day. This is just another milestone for us girls. Addi Grace is becoming more like a big girl and Mommy is learning to let go just a little. Don't you worry baby girl, I still have a TIGHT grip on ya! LH&K Always!

2 comments:

Burtons Blessings said...

Aww I'm dreading that day too!

Laurie said...

Way to go mom! She can stretch out and sleep real good now but she will always be your baby girl! Just wait til you have to take the crib down! Big tears there!