We missed Uncle Adam....
Ethan was pulling on Uncle Jason with his "oh no you don't"....
I absolutely love this picture of you boys.
Uncle Jason has "mischievious" written all over his face....and soon to be smeared all over Ethans.
We went to On The Border for Uncle Jasons birthday. He might be getting older in numbers but I think his mind is getting younger. We always wonder what new things your Uncle Jason and Uncle Adam are going to teach you when they are around. This time we learned that ice not only good to eat but smears smooth on your face. I am pretty sure everyone in the restaurant thought Ethan, Cousin Brent and Uncle Jason has mental issues. Crazy always seems to be the "norm" when your Uncle Jason is around. Happy Birthday Uncle Jason....We hope you had a great birthday and we love you very much! LH&K Always!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment