This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
August 1, 2009
Addi Grace And The Laundry Basket
I often use this basket as a holding place after I give Addi Grace her evening bath. I decided to get some pics of her like this since she is almost to big for it.
hey girl! courtney's number is 870-318-6291. she amazing and super sweet! give her a call! she charges 25.00 an hour and will go to multiple locations. we got all g's in less than an hour!
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable and you didn't have to pay $100s of dollars for them! :)
hey girl! courtney's number is 870-318-6291. she amazing and super sweet! give her a call! she charges 25.00 an hour and will go to multiple locations. we got all g's in less than an hour!
amanda
Post a Comment