August 30, 2009

Hide-N-Seek, Our First Gum and The Travs

We were one HOT group!
He is the most handsome boy!


Gorgeous Girl!
All the red marks on her forehead are from her brother hiding in her closet and slinging the door open hard and fast, knocking her back on her butt and all she could do was giggle. I guess it was so funny she didn't even realize it hurt!

Ethan playing hide-n-seek with his sissy!
Notice his little fingers holding the door shut! I think we need a few more of these babies running around!!!!!!
We started the day off with hide-n-seek. I could not believe my eyes when I got to Addison's room. I could hear Ethan yelling with delight and Addison laughing out loud. Every time he opened the door he knocking her square in her forehead and she fell back on her butt laughing with glee. We took Ethan and Addi Grace to their first Travelers baseball game Sunday afternoon and it was so hot! The Baxters joined us for the day of fun. We love when they come to spend time with us!

No comments: