This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
August 24, 2009
Camping and Bennett Has A Birthday
Ethan loves to stand at the front door and ride.
This was his first pinata attempt!
Mommies BFF!
NOTICE: Ethan's lips, the cake and how it has yet to be cut! HMMMMM...where did that blue icing come from, son????
I absolutely love his picture! Uncle Brad took the cake into the camper to light the candles and Ethan gave up on EVER getting any cake!
He's ready for cake!
Addison spent a lot of time in her pack-n-play and being held!
I was taking pics of the boys when Bennett said "Ok, lets make funny faces"....how adorable!
These are the moments that make me have to fight back tears of joy!
We were all laughing at Ethan. Daddy was flexing his muscles so Ethan had to show everyone his.....
The boys eating nothing but junk food. Gotta love camping!
Ethan caught his first fish with Uncle Brad!!!
Bennett, Ethan and Uncle Brad fishing! I love camping!
We went camping this past weekend as we do each year for Bennett's birthday. Bennett turned 4 this year! One of the things that makes Bennett unique to me is I saw him come into this world, head first! Yes, I was in the delivery room when he was born and it was an amazing moment to be a part of. We had such a great time. Every year gets more fun as the boys get older! We are already looking forward to next year!!!! LH&K Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, that pic of Ethan and Addison in the bed snuggling almost made me cry!!! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment