August 9, 2009

A Sunday Afternoon With The Greats

She is such a funny girl with a sweet smiling face!


We had to explain to Ethan that it was not nice to undress other people, even if it is your Great Papa who adores you!!!!




Nanny, Ethan and Buzz Lightyear!!!!


I love this look!!!!!


Addison wants to be a part of all the action!


Happy Girl




This is Ethan eating the "Better Than (something your Daddy will get to explain to you when you get old enough. I am thinking sometime around the age of 35) Cake"


We spent the afternoon with Papa and Nanny and had a wonderful time. I love visiting with them and hearing so many stories of when Bryan was little. God has blessed us in abundance with family for sure. I was blessed to grow up knowing my great grandparents and I am so thankful that you children are going to have great memories with you great grandparents as well!!!! We love you Nanny and Papa! LH&K Always!!!
PS. I cannot believe we just missed seeing Kristin and David....BUMMER!!!!!!

No comments: