August 14, 2009

Mandarine Oranges, Formula and Horses!

I still don't understand why her Daddy thought the putter part of the club would be more hazardous to her.....She ended up gagging herself with it! She has Daddy's gorgeous blue eyes!!!!! I sure hope she keeps them!
Only a baby could eat oranges and drink formula, YUCK!
This is Daddy trying to figure out how to get Ethan out and him be able to keep his legs!
It's amazing how he gets into things that we cannot manage to get him out of.
Addi Grace's first attempt at feeding herself mandarine oranges. It just hit me that we have not given Addison the opportunity to feed herself. I could not believe it. Ethan was feeding himself the pasta pick-ups by the time he was 9 months old. He also had a mouth full of teeth and she has 2 little ones on the bottom. I decided to let her share in some of Ethan's dessert, Mandarin Oranges! She wasn't real coordinated with them. We will be working her her lady-like eating skills more often. LH&K Always!

No comments: