September 30, 2009

Catching Up On September

Ethan and Addi Grace love playing on our bedding while I wash sheets. Ethan covers up and Addi Grace finds him. He squeals when she uncovers him and she laughs so loud. They play so well together!
Great Grandma Lyons on her 80th birthday. She wasn't feeling very well but she still looks great!
Ethan has learned the art of "digging" from Bennett. They are besties!

I could sit and watch her play all day. She is one of the funniest, happiest babies I have ever seen. I thank God she is mine!
Addi Grace's first baby yogurt. That stuff smells of rotten milk. She wasn't a huge fan of it and I can't blame her.
GG and Ethan durning the Grandparents Day event.
Ethan's gift to GG
Things have been so busy with us lately. Mommy spent the month of September working to implement a huge project at work so I have not had time to blog. My wonderful friend Leslie decided to bust me out for slacking. So, here is a catchall for the month of September. Razorback football has been in full gear, we celebrated grandparents day at Ethan's school, Great-Grandma Lyons turned 80 and Cousin Grayce made her grand appearance. LH&K Always!

No comments: