October 10, 2009

Suckers, Wipes and Toilet Paper Oh My!

Tough girl
Caught her in the act!


Addi Grace has been such a trooper through all this congestion so I thought she would enjoy a sucker! We are still eating on the suckers Uncle Jason got Ethan for his birthday last year!
This is what happens to a little girl when she runs out of sucker!

she loves to push her pack-n-play around the house

and she pulls the wipes out of the box as fast as she can
I keep the camera within arms reach all the time. These pictures are the reason why. I catch the two of you doing things I can't believe your little minds think of. Addison loves pulling wipes, tissue or toilet paper out like a mad woman. She can empty a box of tissue before I can get across the room. I'm not sure if she is curious as to how they come out or that they come at all together. I wish I knew. LH& K Always!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Too funny! Fun times!