October 19, 2009

Deer Season Has Begun

Daddy and Ethan with the first buck of the season
I can just see the two of these boys in 20 years holding their bucks so I can take their picture. I only hope they stay the bestest of friends throughout their lives.
Ethan loves helping his Daddy do even the grossest tasks.

This was a hilarious day in our lives. Daddy had gutted the deer in the woods and brough it back. When he pulled it out of the back of the truck all Ethan could do was walk around the deer in circles saying "Oh My Gosh" repeatedly. I'm not sure if he was confused or in shock. Either way, it was so stinking cute. Ethan got to go hunting with Daddy the day before he killed this big buck. That was the boys first official deer hunting excursion! LH&K Always!

No comments: