She finally went down for a nap. I went in to check on her and found her leg sticking out the slats of her crib. I took pictures and then removed her leg so she wouldn't hurt something if she tried to roll over.
Addi Grace and I really need to work on our "funny face" pictures....
Oh so precious!
She loves her babies and we love her!
My 2 tough guys! You still don't scare me ;)
So, guess who our favorite NFL team is? If you guessed Cowboys, then you guessed right! We love our Cowboys and we love our Razorbacks. The Cowboys had a big victory over the Eagles and Felix Jones broke post season Cowboy records. We love our former Razorback and current Cowboy, Felix Jones!!!! If either of you decide you don't like these teams....well.....your Daddy might put you in timeout until you come to your senses ;) LH&K Always!

No comments:
Post a Comment