January 24, 2010

Saturday Night Lights!

I love Saturday nights where we all get our PJ's on and watch Disney movies and play. It never fails for the boys to bring out the football and throw it around a while. Romo would be out of a job if Ethan was old enough to play, I'm just sayin. The picture of Addi Grace carrying both footballs around, well she picked them both up all by herself. No help AT ALL. Daddy might not have to worry about "cleaning" his guns when the boys show up for dates afterall ;)

As you can see by the pics, Addi Grace took no time showing everyone where her Elmo was on her new PJ's. As if we didnt' look at them a million times before we could get out of Target with them. She won't hesitate to show you where her belly button or nose is either. She is one smart cookie like her Momma. In all honesty, she is smart like her Daddy too but she looks just like him so I'm gonna take MOST of the credit for her intelligence, OK!!!!! LH&K Always!




No comments: