February 28, 2010

Show Us Your Muscles

She has started doing this "muscle" pose without being asked. She's a silly baby girl.
High 5's all around
and more of her "surprise" face.  This one gets us laughing every time.

Sprite, vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup, OH YEAH!
"Got a bite for me bubba?"
Good to the last drop!
Sweet baby girl face!
Mmmmmm Good.
Open wide
She liked this big ol' bite.
Thank you Uncle Jason for teaching me this trick.  I'm sure to get in a ton of trouble for years to come with this one :)
"MUSCLES"
Daddy taught her the "pimp'n" pose.
and the "Home Alone" pose....AAAAGGGHHHH

I don't have to tell you we never have a dull moment.  It gets louder and more chaotic with each day.  There is a lot of Ethan yelling at Addi Grace, Addi Grace yelling at Ethan, Daddy yelling at both of them, Mommy yelling at Daddy for yelling at them and Daddy yelling at Mommy for yelling at him.   I laughed again reading this but it is sooooooooooo our lives these days :)   I'm more in love with your Daddy today than I was yesterday and the love I have for you kids, well lets just say there aren't enough words.  My heart and soul is more than full today thanks to you, my precious family!  LH&K Always!

1 comment:

The Logan Family said...

They are soooooo cute! I love these pictures. They are priceless. Lots of love from Aunt Alisa!