February 8, 2010

Weatherman, Say What?

It was really nice this year to get snow.  What was even better is the 4 of us got to ride the 4-wheeler together.  Ethan was in front, then Daddy, Addi Grace and I.  Addi loved it the first few minutes and then she was done.  That is alright with me cause Mommy doesn't like being cold either baby girl so we make a great pair (as if we didn't know that already).  I didn't get many pictures because we were busy having fun while we were out.  We came in to hot chocolate and marshmellows.  Naptime came and the electricity went off, how convenient!  We had a great family day/snow day together but I am ready for it to be gone!  LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Tenille Rauls said...

Your babies are too cute! Can't believe how big Addison is getting... :( I'm jealous of the four wheeler in the snow!! That is JUST what I was wanting to do....40 acres and a four wheeler...ahhhh heaven! :) Hope all your RL stuff is coming together...when is it? I need to go get Will some clothes! haha!