The first thought that popped in my head when I saw these pictures was, "This is why my son broke his arm before he was even 2 years old!" But really, the pics made me laugh out loud. One of my co-workers had to come over and see what gave me the giggles :) I love watching the boys play together and I can't wait for the girls to start running around together too.
How FUN! The kids spend so much time in the backyard on their swing set...it buys me at least 5 minutes to load the dishwasher! haha! Hope you are good! Have fun on the lake :)
2 comments:
The first thought that popped in my head when I saw these pictures was, "This is why my son broke his arm before he was even 2 years old!" But really, the pics made me laugh out loud. One of my co-workers had to come over and see what gave me the giggles :) I love watching the boys play together and I can't wait for the girls to start running around together too.
How FUN! The kids spend so much time in the backyard on their swing set...it buys me at least 5 minutes to load the dishwasher! haha! Hope you are good! Have fun on the lake :)
Post a Comment