I have no idea why GOD sent his only son to die for us. John 3:16 tells us JESUS died so we could sin, ask for forgiveness and be forgiven. I'm certain we do NOT deserve the love that GOD shows us each and every day. I am even more certain of my love and appreciation for the CROSS he bear so I, and you do not have too!
It is our goal that you children grow up with GOD's hand firmly upon you. We pray each day that he keep his hands on you, keep you healthy and happy. The best life we could ask for would be that you make it to the end of your life with your eyes still on GOD, your hearts full of the love of JESUS and us in heaven (with our loved ones who go before us) waiting to see you again! LH&K Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment