December 21, 2010

Christmas With The "In-Laws"




I had no idea your Daddy could this!  




Here they are 2 years earlier.....


Ethan and Maddie Grace's relationship is a very unique one. They have been best of friends for over 2 years now and have build a bond I feel is going to last a very long time.  You see, we didn't know her or her family prior to meeting at daycare.  This past August they were put in 2 different classes. I just knew you and MG would loose some of your connection but you 2 remain just as strong as ever.   We love you son and we love your Maddie Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How wonderful it is we have a Maddie Grace and an Addi Grace.  If it hadn't been for your Daddy changing his mind 2 weeks before baby girl was born.....we would have 2 Maddi Grace's!!!!!!!  Addison is very fond of Jackson and says often "I wanna go see Jackson"!!!  Thanks to the Stacy family for being a wonderful part of all our lives!!!  We love you!  LH&K Always!!!!!!

No comments: