December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Goodnight!!!!










First stop....Papa and Nana's house.  Santa thinks we are so good all year long he leaves us gifts at their house too.  It's either that or your Papa and Nana are still big kids inside........that's probably more like it :) 

Second stop, Uncle Jason and Aunt Alisa's house.  Ethan was ready to get to Cousin AJ's house and open presents!   One of our traditions is to break out the Wii.  Your Momma can make Slash look like rookie on the guitar...I'm just sayin' !!  Oh wait, I bet you kids will have to Google him to know who I'm talking about.  Which makes me wonder if Google will still be the leading internet search engine?????? 

Watching the kids open gifts puts the biggest smile on my face!  You kiddos get so exicted and for me to see the anticipation of whats to come.....well it makes my heart smile the size of Texas.  Thanks to everyone for making our holidays the best ever!!!!!!!  LH&K Always!

No comments: