This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
February 13, 2011
Valentine's Day With The In-Laws ;)
Ethan and Maddie Grace have been boyfriend and girlfriend for over 2 years, which is half their lives. So we have started calling each other the in-laws. It's a fun little inside joke for us. Anyhow, we had Valentine's dinner, gift exchange and dance off at the In-Laws last night! You kiddos had so much fun tearing up their playroom. I had a blast watching Ethan and MG shake it to "Jump In The Line" song. Matt & Mel danced off, Mel and I danced off, Daddy and Matt danced off, I think Daddy and I danced off...it was a great time! We will be buying that for our Wii and I know we will have hours of family fun dancing together :) LH&K Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment