May 20, 2012

2 Weddings and a Bloody Nose





LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!







Cousin Kristen got married on the 12th of May in Fayetteville.  It was such a long drive so we decided to spare you kids the long road trip sitting in the car and you stayed with Papa and Nana.  I don't have any pictures from that wedding since you kiddos were not there. . . . and I have a rule of not posting any pictures in your blog unless it has one of you guys in it since this IS all about you . . . but I could not help myself because she looked so beautiful, as did Nanny, and is such a blessing to our family. 

Next was Cousin Whitney. . . . and once again . . . . . our family couldn't have looked better.  Her wedding was in town so we thought it would be fun for you kids to go and dance your little hearts out.  You both behaved great throughout the ceremony and then it was off to dinner which was wonderful.  Ethan followed Whitney around all night until she danced with him.  He was on top of the world.....and made his Momma proud.  Toward the end of the evening a little boy "popped" Addi Grace in the nose, on accident of course, and the blood start flowing rapidly.  She had blood everywhere, I did what I always do, COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT, so Daddy did what he does best. . . . .he took you from my arms and took you to the men's room so AG couldn't see me freaking out.  When he got her in the bathroom he stood her on the counter to see the damage and BAM, she sneezed blood all over him!  I tried my best to salvage both of your cloths but I failed. Nothing worked and they are now in a landfill somewhere taking up space.  I will say that event didn't damper any of our evenings.  We all had a fabulous time and cannot wait until we all get together again! 

LK&K Always!!!!!

No comments: