There is definitely one thing about your Papa . . . . . he has more patience with you kids than anyone I know. Your Nana use to get so mad because he couldn't tell me "No"!! He wouldn't tell me no about anything and he's far worse with you kids than he was with me. At least I didn't get dessert even when I hadn't touched my dinner . . . and Papa lets you have dessert for dinner. Addi Grace asked her Papa to teach her how to fold while were at the beach and he had all the patience in the world. Then he decided to see how pretty he looked in her hat and the chase was on. He took off running to the bathroom to see how good he looked with her hot on his tail yelling "that's my hat Papa". . . . I can tell you one thing, those are the moments I wish could last forever. I'm a Daddy's girl and I can only imagine Addi Grace will be the same way because I married a man that has all my Daddy's best characteristics!!! She is one lucky girl to have double dose of what I have in my Dad!!! LH&K Always!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment