He was so excited!
I cannot believe how handsome he is!
In line waiting to get on the bus
Dancing with Haven! His shirt was more like a dress, lol.
One of Ethan's projects at Camp Jam. The head was seeds that we watered and this was the result a month later!
It was Camp Jam week at our Church. This was a huge milestone for us because this was the first time Ethan has ever done something like this without one of us being with him. I know God is in control and has his hand on us at all times but the Momma in me wants to hold on tight and never let them go. The first day was VERY hard and I hung around until you left on the bus. I was thankful to know the leader for his group and that gave me some peace and comfort. Thanks to Hannah, Haven and Hailey for taking pictures and texting them to me throughout the day. It was much easier to get through the day being able to see you having such a great time. Our little boy is growing up :) LH&K Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment