She started taking her own picture and I can't help but get so tickled at her little personality even though it makes me crazy at times . . . She's everything I ever wanted in a daughter . . . and then some ;)
They are 2 peas in a pod - for real!
Chunking Dueces - AGAIN!
She is the Princess of his world . . . .
. . . . and Mine!!!!
Love getting all her kisses!!!
3 Generations of Motherly Love - One of my favorite pics from our vacation!
Skylanders was very popular at the beach!!!
We spent every evening on the patio listening to the waves crash, good soul music and talking/pondering all things life. Things like how we will all sit on a patio every night once one of us hits the lottery, lol!! The boys spent most of their evenings after dinner inside playing Skylander's with Nana. I wish they would have spent more time outside with us but I understand at their age they have interests that differ from ours and hey - they were on vacation too, right!!!! I love my family and will remember this week all my life - LH&K Always!!
No comments:
Post a Comment