Looking for his classroom at open house. My heart explodes with joy when I see them holding hands!
All things skylanders!
He crashed on Spencers Razor the night before Kindergarten and busted his lip
and he was wearing flip flops :(
First day!
We got this :)
Pick up time
Ethan and Bailey waiting to go to class!
Orange Leaf to celebrate a successful first day!
Your lunchbox ;)
Where do I start? Today was the first day of Kindergarten. I had to put my big girl panties on and take you by myself because your Dad had to go to work, BOOOO. I told myself I was NOT going to cry, no way, no how! There is just something about leaving your baby for the first time in the care of people you've met a handful of times. So many thoughts go through your head like "Will he get lost? Will he remember his teacher's name in the event he gets lost? Will he be scared? What if he gets hurt on the playground?? Will they hold him until it's better? Will he feel like he's all alone in a big, new world? Will he miss me?" Every single step I took walking out of that school got harder and harder and harder. I felt a huge tug to not leave. You see, it's hard to take such a huge part of your heart and leave it in the hands of strangers but I did and you did were just fine. I will say the first day of Kindergarten for you, son, was the LONGEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE. EVER! I was so excited to pick you up I got there like an hour early. Your first day could not have gone better and now you are officially "a big kid"! I love you to the moon and back! LH&K Always!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment