I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
I was more scared than he was, seriously!!
Did I get lucky or what finding him???
I love how you kids just adapt! You adapt, thrive, grow, love and enjoy taking on new adventures and it fits just PERFECT in how your Dad and I live our lives. There is no telling what adventure we have planned up our sleeve next but there is one thing I know . . . . . you guys are going to be the best sports about it! I have video of us going down the big, dark waterslide for the first time. I may come back and post it if I decide to show the world just how much my anxiety gets the best of me when I feel out of control in situations I am in with you 2 and how calm and confident your Daddy is. You kids are VERY LUCKY to have a Father who is strong, confident, loves you, loves God, prays for you, puts you first in everything he does and loves your Momma! Kids, I pray you each find someone who loves you like your Dad and I love each other!!!!!!!!!!!! LHK Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment