Ethan's 3rd birthday party was on on 9/12/09. We had his party at the fire station in town and it was a smashing success. We had a great turnout, great food, great cake and most of all he was surrounded by family and friends. Ethan got so many new toys and we are not sure where they will all go. The firemen were great with all the kids. I still cannot believe I have a 3 year old and I'm certain it will be equally shocking in 2 months when I post about our lil girls 1st birthday party. Time goes by to fast *sigh*! LH&K Always!
This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
September 12, 2009
Ethan's Birthday Party At The Fire Station
Ethan's 3rd birthday party was on on 9/12/09. We had his party at the fire station in town and it was a smashing success. We had a great turnout, great food, great cake and most of all he was surrounded by family and friends. Ethan got so many new toys and we are not sure where they will all go. The firemen were great with all the kids. I still cannot believe I have a 3 year old and I'm certain it will be equally shocking in 2 months when I post about our lil girls 1st birthday party. Time goes by to fast *sigh*! LH&K Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute!
I would love to do a painting for you. If you don't get the giveaway what size would you want to do? Just let me know what colors/design you want. I could paint it then get with you and the kids to have them put their prints on it :)
Post a Comment