November 11, 2009

Another Use For The Toilet Closet


This morning was just another prime example why I keep my camera ready and the blogs a coming.  Each morning after breakfast we put Addi Grace in her high chair and Ethan with his cloths so he can dress himself for school in our bedroom.  This morning as a little different.  I decided that to let Addi out of her chair to run around.  Now, one of my reasons for leaving her in her high chair is that she terrorizes Ethan while he tries to get dressed.  She will pull on his socks or a pants leg while he tries to put them on.  He finally out smarted his little, not yet 1 year old, baby sister!  I found him in our toilet closet putting his socks on. I asked what he was doing and he said "I don't want baby girl to take my socks".....I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!!!!!!  LH&K Always!