Another Thanksgiving holiday and come and gone. We spent time with family and we had a great time doing it. I can assure you children of one thing, there is NEVER a dull moment regardless of what we are doing. We have so many things to be thankful for this year. Once again we have had a year full of blessings beyond our imagination. I wanted to list a few of the things I am thankful for this year:
- The health of our two children, Ethan and Addi Grace
- The health and love of our families
- The love and forgiveness GOD gives us each day
- The abundance of monetary things that we seem to take for granted more often than we should, we are truly blessed
- The roof over our head, the floor beneath our feet, the warm beds we lay down in each night
- The freedom to praise the GOD above and the freedom of prayer
- Kissy faces and tight squeeze hugs that make me cry with joy
- The ability to give to others. I feel truly blessed that we are able to adopt angels from the tree and purchase gifts for them. Now, that means you kids don't get as much as you would have if we had spent ALL the money on you. You might not understand the gift of giving right now but you will learn how important it is as you grow older.
- My Mother-In-Laws carrot cake. This is something even Addi Grace has come to appreciate! BTW GG, it's all gone!
- Nana's rocking skills. Your Nana can rock like nobody else.
- Most of all YOU!
Most of all I am thankful for you, my sweet Ethan and Addi Grace. You children are my constant reminder that there is a loving, powerful, wonderful and forgiving GOD above. LH&K Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment