November 30, 2009

Our Little Climber

Going up the slide is so much more fun
She loves her Kangaroo climber





Her face is priceless

It took  her no time to figure out how to flip it back over



Looks like she's in a pickle


Another priceless expression of happiness


I figured if I turned the chair upside down I wouldn't have to worry about her standing in it and falling down.  This didn't last long

"I'm Queen Of The World", well, maybe not the world but she is queen of this house.


We love to get them all fired up right before bedtime :)




Evenings are my favorite part of the day.  This is our time to talk about our day, eat dinnner at the table after Ethan say's the blessing and just enjoy one another while we unwind from the day.  One thing is certain about every day, there is never a dull moment at the Gasaway house!!!!  LH&K Always!

No comments: