Each year we can't help but realize how blessed we are to have more than enough. More than enough food, clothes and TOYS. Especially the TOYS!!! Who's responsible for more than enough? That would be your Daddy and I, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Great Grandparents, Great Aunts, Great Uncles, Cousins and some really great friends of ours. This is the reason we adopt a boy and girl, each interested in the same things you kids are at the time This is part of your Christmas gifts we give you each year. The gift of giving is only something we can teach you by example. I can only hope that when you get older you will realize this gift, the gift of giving, truly is the gift that will fill your hearts for a lifetime. I hope Bella and Andrew enjoy these gifts as much as we all enjoyed shopping for them as a family. There were so many more things we bought them that are not in this picture so always know it is ok to give more than enough! LH&K Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment