December 26, 2009

Christmas Comes Once A Year













Christmas for us means we get up, see what Santa brought, open gifts, get ready and head to Papa and Nana's for the Lyons Christmas.  After spending the morning and afternoon there, we head back home for the Gasaway Christmas. Your Nana has a knack for finding super cool hats to wear on Christmas.  I think I will try to find one for me next year so I can be cool too!  We must have all been very good this past year because Santa was better to us then we expected.  I really thought your Daddy would get coal in his stocking, but alas, he got really good stuff ;) 
In all the excitement of opening gifts and wrapping paper everywhere Addi Grace managed to get so excited that she slipped on a piece of wrapping paper and fell on a plastic cup to get her first busted lip. I could not believe all the blood that kept coming out of her mouth.  I am thankful it was a minor flesh wound.  Here's to next year being accident free!!!!  LH&K Always!

No comments: