January 31, 2010

BANANARAMA

While the rest of the world was out in the ICE playing, we were stuck inside trying to stay somewhat well.  Addi Grace had been sporting a terrible croupy cough and stuffy, runny nose since Thursday.  I was afraid she would get worse if we went out to play and since Daddy had to work, Ethan had to stay in as well.  By Saturday afternoon, we ALL had cabin fever.  Ethan wanted a tattoo on his arm like his Daddy and VOILA, I got a fantastic idea to give the kids "tramp stamps".  I could NOT stop laughing!!!!  Your Daddy wasn't real impressed.  Ethan kept convincing him he needed to keep his "tramp stamp" but alas, at the end of the evening they all came off.  We had a great day of playing, hot chocolate with marshmellows and Addi Grace fed herself her first banana.  This is not her 1st banana but her 1st attempt at doing it all by herself.  She did great. Naps were few and short.  Addi Grace was so tired after dinner she fell asleep on top of Elmo and Ethan was out cold before 9pm.  I enjoyed every single second with both of you today.  I'm so thankful we were all stuck together!  LH&K Always!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That's hilarious! They will thank you some day! :)

The Logan Family said...

Your Aunt Alisa sure loves you guys! You are both amazing, awesome kids and your mom sure gets some good pictures of you.