February 4, 2009

Cousin AJ's Birthday Party


We went to cousin Aydan's 4th birthday party on Tuesday. Ethan is at the age where birthdays are really fun. I called around 6:45am Tuesday morning to let Ethan tell AJ happy birthday. They both thought that was cool! Ethan loved playing the drums, dancing around and showing off for the crowd. I love it when he shakes his butt from side to side! Let me tell you all one thing, Addy Grace loves her great grandma and grandpa. She talked up a storm when they held her. I think it's a 2 way street because they love spending time with her and her big brother too! Her PeePaw managed to steal a few kisses for himself before heading off on a cruise to Hawaii the next day. It was so great to see everyone again. We should do it more often.....just because we can :) LH&K Always!

2 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

I am SO glad you left a comment! I can't wait to start running again so hopefully I will be seeing you at a race soon! :) You have a beautiful family and congratulations on a new little girl. She is just precious. Keep in touch and I will add you to our blog roll if that's ok.....

Amanda said...

I love reading your blog! Addison is growing up so fast already! She looks like a little lady. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Lets SERIOUSLY get these kids together for a play date!