
We went to Hot Springs again this weekend. Only a few more weekends before the water comes back up and they cannot work on it anymore. We were all getting ready this morning and Ethan mentioned that he was going to Nanny and Papa's house. I had to break his heart and tell him that he was going to school today. I thought he would get tired of going to his "grandparents" house as for most kids that might be BORING....but not my parents. They act more 16 than they did when we were kids. I hope we're that cool when we are grandparents! Brent even argued his way into spending the night with them Saturday night. Val was a strict "Your going home with us" only to lose the battle to her teenager!!! As you can see, Ethan just loves his cousin Brent. I never imagined he would be so great with Ethan being the huge age difference. I can't wait until Brent starts bringing girls around in a couple of years and Ethan is old enough to embarass him. If it doesn't happen naturally, I might have to encourage certain behaviors from my son since Brent is an only child. That's gonna be GREAT (did I just that)!!!! Sunday was spent at a friends house for Super Bowl. I enjoyed the company so much I forgot to take any pictures. Can you believe it? Oh well, next time I guess! There were so many kids running around and Ethan loved it. Addy slept all the way up to dinnertime, go figure! Ethan was asleep before we got out of their driveway. He was pooped! Well, that about sums up our busy weekend. I hope everyone had a good time, I know we did!! LH&K Always!
1 comment:
Aren't older cousins the best! Thank goodness Bella has 4 and the oldest will be 16 in 3 DAYS! Ooh my how the time flies!
Post a Comment