
Addison had her first day of school/daycare yesterday. I did a lot better than I thought I would. I wouldn't say it was easier leaving her there being the second child but I did have more peace of mind knowing who she was with. She has the same caregiver that Ethan did when he was a baby. We love our daycare and everyone there. I only had to call once yesterday morning because after lunch Ms. Beverly called me to tell me that she had checked on Addy for me and that she was doing great. I thought that was very nice of her to take the time to think of me and do that. They all just love Ethan to pieces there and I know Addy is going to steal their hearts too! Ethan is thrilled that sissy goes to school with him now. This morning he wanted to stay in Addy's room with Ms. Nita but his Daddy made him go to his own classroom. I miss the ever frequent diaper changes, bottle feedings, and Coo-ing sessions but most of all I miss that sweet baby girl laying on chest and taking her naps during the day. I am ready for the weekend so I can have 2 full days at home with them. LH&K Always!
1 comment:
Too cute! I'm glad you all had a good first day! Having good care givers is just priceless!
Post a Comment