

I love the mornings when Ethan comes to our room with his step stool and this one was no different. Our bed sits really high and one morning a few weeks ago he came to our room and I told him to go get his stool and I would help him up in our bed. He did just that and it has stuck. Every morning he comes to our room with his little stool and it is the cutest thing ever. I wake up to it clanking on my side of the bed. He is trying to get it as close to the bed as possible before he steps up on it then comes "Mommy" and a little hand softly trying to find me under the covers! The joys of motherhood comes in such small jestures! Addison is almost 7 weeks old and has not really had much tummy time. That would mean I would have to put her down :) Today was the first day I really tried to do that and as you can see she took advantage of that time being left along to sleep. She not only looks like her daddy but acts like him too! I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment