January 9, 2009

Prayers For Our Beautiful Daughter

We went for an ultrasound at Children's Hospital this week and and found out that Addy has a form of hip dysplasia. We have to double diaper until our next appointment on February 9th at the Orthopedic Unit at Children's which will result in another ultrasound being done. We will find out then what is next to ensure her problem gets fully corrected. She is nothing less than perfect and we are asking for all the prayers we can get for a full, healthy recovery as soon as possible for Ms. Sassy Britches. From what I have understood so far, her condition is completely correctable so that is great news. It is very common in breech females (C-Section babies). As we left ACH on Wednesday I got a little chocked up and became overwhelmed with lifting "Thank You's" up to our good Lord above as we were strolling out of that hospital with such a healthy child. Alot of the parents there were not as fortunate as us that day. We are very thankful for the two beautiful, perfect and healthy babies God has blessed us with. We will keep you all posted as we get information. OUR GOD IS GOOD, ALWAYS!!!!! LH&K!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG! I didn't know! I have a friend whose daughter had the same thing and I think she is probably 10 now? Gee how time flies. I would be more than happy to hook you two up if you would like to talk to another mother that has been thru this! She is and has been fine for years now. Saying a little prayer for you all!