January 21, 2009

A Brother's Love

I tried putting her down more yesterday since I only have a few days left before I have to return to work and Addy has to go to daycare for the first time. Making her learn how to self soothe and be content being by herself isn't easy if her big brother is around. As you can see, when she would get upset and start to cry he would run to her and try making her swing go even higher or stop it all together to give her a kiss and put her paci back in her mouth. He was his usual protective self and it continued through the evening into time for her to eat. He had to do that too! She is such a lucky little girl to have a loving, protective big brother. I know from experience, I have two of them :) LH&K Always!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Too cute! Poor Addy's dates are gonna have a daddy and big brother to get thru! :)