January 25, 2009

What A Weekend


Why is it when you get a bunch of boys together the word"FART' becomes the most hilarious word in the English language??


"Linus" with his blankie


Uncle Jason and Aunt Val eating was so funny I had to get their picture. They have been on a strict diet for 2 weeks and this was their first time to splurge. Uncle Jason even tried eating the whole bone :)
Addy has this habit of trying to eat her whole fist. She is creating a problem for me since all the slobbering around her mouth is creating a bit of chapped skin. I work tirelessly kepping her little face moisturized. This weekend was the first time Ethan actually called someone we didn't know and started talking. He was pushing buttons on my phone and the next thing Val and I heard was someone talking on the other side. OOPPS!!!!!
It doens't matter where we are at, Ethan and Papa always sit by one another to eat. I'm not sure who has to sit by who more, you both insist on being together. I love watching my parents with my kids. They have not allowed more than 2 weeks to go by without seeing Ethan since he was born. My children are a top priority in their lives and I am so grateful and thankful.


These are various pictures from the weekend at my parents house in HS. Jason, Val and Brent came up and the guys worked on the lake front getting it ready the water to come back up on Hamilton. Your Papa has already found a pedal boat he is going to buy you guys to have this summer. It is going to be so fun watching Ethan learn how to use it. Saturday night we cooked steaks and played Wii. I won the first game bowling and your Daddy won the second game. Cousin Brent was so good helping Ethan learn to bowl. Uncle Adam and Aunt Denise were suppose to come in town but they got tied up with their jobs and were not able to. We miss them very much and look forward to seeing them this coming weekend. LH&K Always!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Don't you just wish your family was closer? I sure do! Thanks for your continued prayers. She HAS to get better soon. Addy gets prettier and prettier every day and Ethan is so handsome! I hope you guys have a great week!