January 1, 2009

Happy New Year




I have to say this past year has been the best so far. We got to see Ethan grow by leaps and bounds and the birth of Addison left us speechless at her beauty. Ethan learned how to put sentences together, undress himself, graduated to a big boy bed without falling out and he is completely potty trained. Yes, you read that right, he is in big boy underwear even during the night and has been accident free, not sure how long this streak will last. Addison came along on November 17th and our lives will never be same, Thank You Jesus! I wasn't sure how things were going to work out with two little children, but they just have. I guess it really doesn't matter how many kids you have. Your heart guides your actions and the only thing you notice is how much they make your heart smile! Sometimes I feel like I could sleep for days but I wouldn't want to miss that time with you. Ethan and Addison, thank you both for putting the icing on our cake!!! We Love You Both So Much!



No comments: