

I can't believe the weather in January. It was so nice outside and we were finally able to let Ethan ride his new "motorcycle" (yes, he has been riding inside). Ethan is such a good boy, he kept saying he shouldn't be in the street. I kept reminding him it is okay to be in the street as long as mommy and daddy were with him. As usual, Addy decided to stay up most of the day and conk out around 5ish so she could party all night long. I'm not sure how I am going to apologize to Mrs. Nita, Addy's teacher when she starts daycare, because she is going to have a total mess on her hands. This was the first time she slept on her own from start to finish, I know..I know! Addy and I are working very diligently for her to be able to swing or bounce on her own without me there to physically hold her hand. LH&K Always!
No comments:
Post a Comment