We planned to continue our search for a new home church this morning but Addy decided to play the "paci game" with me until the wee hours of the morning. This paci game has become something of a normal routine for her at night. It's amazing that through the fog of sleepless nights I find such clarity when I see both of your precious smiling faces and hear your sweet voices. Addison has found her voice in the past week and I am reminded of how beautiful a "coo" sounds. Ethan has perfected the word "Mommy" and it has never sounded sweeter. I am such a lucky girl that God chose me to be your mother. Hopefully we can continue our search next Sunday. Love, Hugs and Kisses Always!
This is a look into the greatest blessings God has ever given us, Ethan and Addison. We hope you enjoy seeing their journey in life through our eyes!
January 4, 2009
Clarity Through The Fog
We planned to continue our search for a new home church this morning but Addy decided to play the "paci game" with me until the wee hours of the morning. This paci game has become something of a normal routine for her at night. It's amazing that through the fog of sleepless nights I find such clarity when I see both of your precious smiling faces and hear your sweet voices. Addison has found her voice in the past week and I am reminded of how beautiful a "coo" sounds. Ethan has perfected the word "Mommy" and it has never sounded sweeter. I am such a lucky girl that God chose me to be your mother. Hopefully we can continue our search next Sunday. Love, Hugs and Kisses Always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment